Rome wasn't built in a day.
I break the website, and quite often the radio server. If i'm not doing that, I might be doing DJ applications.
Public Relations & #LondonTakeover Host
I do things here at TFM =D
The Home of Feel Good Music!
Jon of all Trades & Weekend Countdown Host
Your number one German DJ!
I'm A Cadet Who Likes Aviation, I Also Play Games Mainly Simulators
Love my Sims and here to bring you the best pop tracks
I Break Stuff Here At TFM
I Love to play games and I love to DJ
Website Developer & Radio Host.
Big fan of simulators and bringing you music. Dream job really.
I like playing the Top Hits from the US. I like Flying and Truck Simulation games.
I love the Long haul Journeys on a lovely sunny European day, I work for JCB IRL so love shipping those diggers.
Bringing the charts and requests to you!
What do i put here? :P
Your Number 1 Dance and Trance DJ!
I'm a student that LOVES DJing on TFM, and General Life!
Hi, I'm Matt and i'm an Aussie! I'm going to present a wide range of music, make sure you request!
I can't wait to play your request and shout your shout outs.
TruckersFM DJ | Doing your requests
I am Olly! I love James T and I enjoy presenting!
I'm An Air Cadet Who Loves Aircraft, Trucks And Music
TFM's one and only Tennessean! Are you ready for the Pandemonium?
Truckers.FM DJ | TruckersMP Support & Media
I spend 90% of my time at Apollo managing the VTC and the other 10% asleep.
Playing Quality Remixes And More From 2016!
Sizzling Straight Through Your Truck Cab!
Saxonio, the spare-time-confused (and first) german Presenter on TFM :)
Not MC Smalley... DJ Smalley! playing the best tunes! EDM & House to the charts!
Mainly a Twitch Streamer, Now back on the airwaves... Join me on my Saturday Night Live Show, Every Saturday at 9pm UK
Hi, Im Jordan and I'm Bristolian. Hmm Flex.......
The Only TFM Presenter to Feature on CapitalFM
Now With 100% More Mixing
Your Drive, Your Music
A YouTuber and a Host on #HappyWeekendTakeoverShow
Just chill and relax, the best funnyest youtuber and DJ ever, why? Streaming to you from Spain! Enjoy!
TruckersMP In-Game Admin and I plan events | Metal & Rock Classics! | TMP Admin Streamer
2016. All Rights Reserved - Developed by zer0
Your browser doesn't support HTML audio. Sorry.
Why can I smell bleach? Must be time for spring!
*George Michael rides into the sunset, goodnight sweet prince.
*George Michael is heard from the distance*
Added PRS & PPL Logo's
Updated "About" Page
Added links to the Mobile Apps
Deck the halls Edition
there are no longer SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS
SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS
Added back OpTiMIzEd listener count
Links on team page now open in new tab
Minor text fixes